HD Zero Freestyle VTX with antenna
incl. 19% VAT excl. shipping to Germany / Deutschland
Article number: 2209.012
Article code: 2209.012
available stock: 1
The HDZero Freestyle VTX is a digital HD 720p 60fps video transmitter capable of delivering up to 1000mw on 5.8GHz. It works with the HDZero/Shark Byte goggle module to transmit video, and with a remote controller to wirelessly control the parameters for the transmitter and camera.
The VTX includes a U.FL RHCP antenna. The power input range is 2S –6S. Though the VTX integrates a surge protection circuit, a large capacitor (450+uF) parallel with battery leads is mandatory to smooth the power supply of the whole quad.
- Model: HDZero Freestyle
- Frequency: 5.725-5.850GHz
- Resolution Default: 1280*720@60fps RF
- power: 25mw/200mw/500mw/1000mw RF
- Connector: Secured U.FL Video
- Connector: Secured MIPI FC protocol MSP Canvas Mode/SmartAudio
- Size: 40mm x 42mm x 10mm
- Weight: 28g
- Power: 6-15W
- Power input: 7V-26V(2S-6S)
- Mounting: 30.5mm x 30.5mm M3 holes
- The Freestyle VTX consumes up to 15W. If it is connected with FC, make sure the FC has enough current. For example, if the FC has 10V, it needs a minimum of 1.5A current output.
- Removing the heat sink is not recommended because it is part of the design.
1 x HDZero Freestyle VTX with ANTENNA
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.