The RB30 utilizes all the trusted attributes of the previous Redundancy Bus series along with adding new features to meet the needs of an ever-growing range of users.
The upgraded redundancy hub Previous redundancy bus models offered a dual-power with a dual-receiver design, the RB30 allows the user to use a triple redundancy by adding a multiplex port (RX3 IN / SBUS Out) and uses a set of standard XT30 plugs which provides a safe and efficient way to provide power.
Up to 24 PWM channels with overload protection The RB30 supports connecting up to 24 high-voltage servos with overload protection added to each output channel. Eight of the channels (CH1-8) are equipped with current sensors.
The diversified sensors The RB30 is an extensive sensor module with a built-in gyroscope that supports model stabilizing functions and includes other diversified telemetry feedback like the voltage, power consumption, altitude, and a lot more. It can be used as an alternative to using a GR or S series receiver.
NFC Switch & Automatic data logging functions The non-contact NFC switch is an external device that enables the power to be switched on/off on command without the need to plug/unplug the battery connections. Once power is connected, the black-box function is automatically activated and immediately starts recording the data.
- Dual Power & Triple Receiver Guarantee
- High-voltage Servo Supported (Up to 24 PWM servos)
- Overload Protection on Each Channel
- Channel 1 – 8 with Current Detection
- Supports Stabilization Function with Built-in Gyroscope Sensor
- Multiple configuration methods (Lua script and FreeLink)
- Compatible with FrSky S.Port products
- Various S.Port Telemetry Feedbacks (Voltage, Current, Power Consumption, etc.)
- Black Box Data Record Function
- Non-contact NFC Switch Function
- Dimension: 114.4*73.4*18.7mm
- Weight: 100g
- Number of Servo Connector: up to 24
- Operating temperature:-20°C ~ 75°C
- Recommended input voltage range : DC 11~26V
- OUTPUT1&OUTPUT2:SBEC OUTPUT, Continuous Current: 2*15A@5~8.4V
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 16% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.