The transmitter tray is made of a new, only 3mm thick resin / plastic material. The carrier and the decor are cured or glued in a single operation. So NO subsequently glued foil, which at some time by external influences again dissolves. It is very stable and has a nice surface. It is machined cleanly with the CNC milling machine and all edges are provided with a small chamfer.
- The lower shell is in black.
- The upper shell is in Platinum Gray.
- The aluminum spacers between upper and lower shells are silver anodised.
- The hand supports are cut into the material as a contour. This makes the black core of the carrier material appear and forms a nice contrast to the gray surface.
- Two removable and also silver anodized aluminum brackets are included. These are curved and thus contribute to a better focus. The rods are guided through the bore in the upper shell into the correct cutout of the subdivals in a twist-proof manner and secured with spring splints.
- The transmitter is always attached without tools by means of special brackets. No drop out possible. No clips are used. Nevertheless, fast removal of the transmitter is possible.
- In the upper shell, there are integrated grooves or cutouts in all the desks. They are designed for easy removal from a case or simply for carrying. Of course, weight is also saved here.
- All solid screw connections are provided with protective varnish.
- Due to the combination of colors and materials, the desk perfectly harmonizes with the respective transmitter.
- All connections of the transmitter are freely accessible.
- No kit - The console comes fully assembled to you.
The tray is supplied without a transmitter and without a belt.
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 19% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.