FrSky ADVANCE (ADV) series has comprehensive sensor types and enhanced the performance and capability of the original sensor line, all ADV sensors fully support FBUS protocol and they are also S.Port compatible. With the FBUS protocol, the ADV sensors can be seamlessly paired with the FBUS capable receiver and further simplifying the builds setup.
The FAS7 ADV current sensor can measure current up to 7 Amps with an accuracy tolerance of +/- 0.1 Amp. This is a really useful sensor, an obvious choice for accurate measurement of low current loads on Glider servos.
- Dimension: 32.6x16x6.1mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 2.1g
- Measurement Range: 0-7A (1%)
- Current Consumption: 11mA@5V
- Maximum Safe Current: 7A
- Measuring voltage: =32V
- Supplying voltage (S.Port): 3.5-10V
- Compatible with FBUS/S.Port protocol
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.