Extremely small and extremely light! At only 1.8 g without cable, the MicroVario offers a high-quality TEK Vario with two pressure sensors and one acceleration sensor!
The MicroVario realises a high-quality vario with a built-in high-resolution pressure sensor via telemetry and also enables the use of compensation nozzles with the integrated TEK connection. This gives you a vario function that indicates real climb and sink very accurately, independent of the "stick thermals". For an exact altitude measurement even when operating with TEK nozzle, a second pressure sensor is built in, which provides correct altitude data independent of the speed.
The built-in 3-axis acceleration sensor with a measuring range of up to 16 g provides information about the loads in flight.
All measured values of the MicroVario can be viewed live via our UniDisplay. All settings and alarms can of course also be conveniently programmed via the display.
In line with our philosophy of supporting as many systems as possible, the MicroVario also addresses the telemetry of:
- Jeti Duplex
- Multiplex M-Link
- Graupner HoTT
- JR DMSS
- Spektrum (at Spektrum-Adapter)
- PowerBox Core
The telemetry used must only be specified once in the MicroVario settings. This is done either via our PC programme "SM MicroVario Tool" or with the UniDisplay. HoTT is selected in the delivery state. And that is what the MicroVario can do:
- High-resolution vario with TEK connection
- Height measurement with second pressure sensor with automatic zero setting after switch-on
- integrated 3 axis accelerometer up to +- 16 g
- full telemetry support for Jeti Duplex (EX), Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba FASSTest S.BUS2, JR DMSS, FrSky, Spektrum and PowerBox Core
- Connection for receiver signal for remote control of certain functions
- Measurement of receiver battery voltage
- Current status is signalled via LED
- Direct viewing of the measured values live with our UniDisplay
- parameter settings possible via PC, UniDisplay and telemetry
- free firmware updates possible via PC with our USB interface (order no. 2220.042) or with existing USB connection cables such as those from Jeti, Multiplex or Graupner
- can be used almost anywhere due to its compact size and low weight
- Vario resolution: 0.01 m/s
- Vario noise: typ. less than 0.02 m/s
- Height measurement resolution: 0.1 m
- Accelerometer: 3 axes up to 16 g
- Power supply: from receiver supply (from 3.6 V up to max. 8.5 V)
- Power consumption: approx. 24 mA
- Connections: 1 x connection for telemetry and power supply ("Link"), 1 x servo pulse input from receiver, COM connection for UniDisplay and firmware update, connection for TEK nozzle
- Dimensions: 26 (33 with connector) x 12 x 7 mm
- Weight: 1.8 g without cable / 5.4 g with 30 cm standard cable
Scope of delivery:
- Connection cable to receiver
- Detailed colour operating instructions
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.