With this sensor, a temperature in the range of -50 °C to +300 °C can also be displayed and recorded in parallel to the drive measurement data. For recording battery or motor temperatures. This sensor corresponds to the PT1000 standard and is very small and thin. The sensor element is only 5 x 2 x 0.7 mm. In the setup of the UniLog 2 the setting "PT1000" must be selected for this sensor at the desired input A1 to A3. A maximum of 3 sensors can be connected to the UniLog 2.
- Measuring range: -50 °C to +125 °C
- Dimensions: 5 x 2 x 0.7 mm
- Cable length: 500 mm
Scope of delivery:
- Temperature sensor single
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.