The small powerful RC telemetry sensor measures and transmits voltage / current / power / capacity / energy / height / vario.
The UniSens-E is a pure telemetry sensor especially for all electric models. It is so small and light, but at the same time so powerful that it can be used in almost any model. In keeping with our philosophy of supporting as many systems as possible, the UniSens-E also speaks the language of Jeti Duplex, Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba, JR DMSS, FrSky, Spektrum (via Spektrum adapter) and PowerBox Core.
The telemetry used only has to be specified once in the UniSens-E settings.This is done either via our PC programme "UniSens-E Tool" or with the UniDisplay. On delivery, HoTT GAM is selected. To change the settings via PC or for firmware updates, a suitable USB interface such as our order no. 2220.042 or an existing USB connection cable such as from Jeti, Multiplex or Graupner is required. See also the instructions. Without further sensors, the UniSens-E can measure the complete drive, i.e. voltage, current and capacity.
Since a barometric (air pressure) altitude sensor with high resolution is also integrated, a vario is realised with the UniSens-E in addition to altitude measurement. Likewise, extensive alarms can be programmed, which are reported via telemetry via the respective transmitter.
The UniSens-E is available with different plug-in systems, so that normally nothing has to be soldered. The current measuring range extends symmetrically in both directions. This means that the plug assignment, i.e. whether the battery has male or female at the positive pole, is irrelevant. The measuring direction is simply set in the setup. Via our UniDisplay, all measured values of the UniSens-E can also be viewed directly live and all settings and alarms can be programmed.
Whether glider, aerobatic machine, helicopter, HLG or slowflyer, the UniSens-E can be used in almost any field due to its low weight and compact size. Of course, the UniSens-E is not only suitable for model aircraft. It can also be installed in RC boats, RC cars, etc. With the UniSens-E you acquire a universal RC telemetry sensor which is powerful in all respects and which exploits the possibilities of modern electronics to be a great help to you as a small helper in dealing with your RC models.
And this is what the UniSens-E can do:
- complete measurement of electric drives with current, voltage, power, capacity and altitude measurement
- full telemetry support for Jeti Duplex, Multiplex M-Link, Graupner HoTT, Futaba, JR DMSS, FrSky, Spektrum (via Spektrum adapter) and PowerBox Core
- altitude measurement with automatic zeroing after switch-on
- barometric vario
- Current measuring range depending on version up to 55 A / 140 A / 280 A in both directions, voltage up to 60 V (but the maximum current carrying capacity of the plugs used must not be exceeded!)
- Connection for receiver signal for remote control of certain functions
- direct connection to GPS logger possible for data recording in a file
- measurement of receiver battery voltage
- Power supply through receiver
- Current status is signalled via LED
- Direct viewing of the measured values live with our UniDisplay
- Parameter settings via PC, UniDisplay and telemetry possible
- PC software for settings and updates (SM UniSens-E Tool) available at www.sm-modellbau.de
- free firmware updates via PC possible with our USB interface (Order-No. 2220.042) or also with already existing USB connection cables like from Jeti, Multiplex or Graupner (the firmware file can be found at www.sm-modellbau.de)
- can be used almost anywhere due to its compact size and low weight
Current measuring range 55 A version: 55 A in both directions, i.e. - 55 A to + 55 A
The following load durations are permissible:
- 40 A unlimited
- 50 A for 1 minute
- 55 A for 20 seconds
Depending on the plug system, however, the limits of the plugs are significantly lower! Sensible values here are:
- XT30: Duration: 30 A / 20s: 45 A
- Voltage measuring range: 0 to 60 V
- Altitude measuring range: 0 to 8000 m NN, automatically zeroed when switched on
- Receiver voltage measurement: 3.8 V to 10 V
- Data rate: 10 Hz
- Power supply: from receiver supply via telemetry connection "Link" (from 3.8 V up to max. 10 V)
- Power consumption: approx. 25 mA
- external connections: 1 time connection for telemetry and power supply ("Link"), - 1 time servo pulse input from receiver
- COM connection for UniDisplay, GPS logger or PC
- Dimensions: yellow XT30 connector: 23 (34) x 23 x 8 mm
- Weight: 55 A version: 4.5g - 7.5g, without connection cable (depending on plug system), connection cable 4g
Scope of delivery:
- UniSens-E with integrated height sensor / Vario
- connection cable to receiver for telemetry / power supply
- detailed coloured instruction manual
Not available at this time
USB interface single for UniLog 1+2, GPS logger 1-3,
InfoSwitch, UniSens-E, MicroVario
|UniDisplay+ with connection cable||
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.