M6DAC is a dual-channel balanced charger product. Small size, high power density, innovative design, charging accuracy can be as low as 5mV.
- Built-in 200W AC power supply
- Charge, discharge and balance management of LiPo, LiHV, LiFe Lion 1-6S, NiMh 1-16S, PB 1-10S batteries
- Charging current:Synchronous mode maximum 25A @MAX700W/Asynchronous mode maximum 15A @MAX350W
- Discharge current:Recycle mode maximum 15A @350W x2/Normal mode maximum 3A @15W x2
- 65W fast charge USB-C output
- PD/QC/AFC/FCP/SCP/PE/SFCP/etc. full protocol
- Lithium battery cut-off voltage can be set (TVC function)
- Constant current and constant voltage output, customizable 1-28V constant voltage, 1-15A constant current
- Can be adapted to mainstream UAV batteries, automatically activated and charged
- Multi-language system, can arbitrarily upgrade the required language
- The device connects to PC like a USB drive for easy firmware upgrades. Simply copy and paste new firmware files to update.
Input voltage: DC 7.0-28.0V @MAX 30A / AC 100-240V @MAX 2.5A Type of battery: Lipo LiHV LiFe Lion@1-6S / NiMh @1-16S / Pb @1-10S Balance current: 1000mA @2-6S Balance accuracy: <0.005V Charger power: 0.1-15A @350W *2 (Asynchronous mode) / 0.1-25A @700W (Synchronous mode) Discharge power: 350W @MAX 15A x2(Recycle mode) / 15W @3A x2 (Normal mode) USBC power: MAX 65W 3.25A @20.0V or Upgraded USBC protocol: PD,QC,AFC,FCP,SCP,PE,SFCP,VOC Battery voltage: 1.0V-5.0V @1-6S Internal resistance: 1-100mR @1-6S
Product size: 127x106x57 mm Product weight: 520g LCD: IPS 3.5 inch LCD 480x320 Pixel
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.