NEU Receiver Archer Plus SR8 2,4 Ghz
The Archer line of receivers has been enhanced further with the addition of the new Archer Plus Series.
The Archer Plus Series receivers include some new features. Firstly an enhanced anti-RF-Interference capability can offer a more solid RF performance, and this is in addition to the receivers with anti-interfere performance in the spark ignition process. These Plus series receivers are also with both ACCESS and ACCST D16 modes, where the RF protocol is smart matched during the binding process on the radio. With the Black-Box function, some basic flight data (like Power & Signal related) can be well preserved.
The Archer Plus SR8 are gyro-stabilized receivers with a built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer and feature multiple flight modes (Auto-level, Stabilization, Knife-Edge, etc.) and configuration methods.supports full-range signal strength with dual detachable antennas and guarantees optimal antenna reception and range.The Archer Plus SR8 can be used as a Primary receiver in a redundant solution by wiring the SBUS In port and connecting to any other FrSky receiver equipped with an SBUS Out port. With the FBUS protocol, the Archer Plus series receivers can open up the possibility of seamlessly pairing with multiple telemetry devices (XACT servos, ADV Sensors, etc.) as well as simplifying the builds setup.
(*Some features require the support of ACCESS and ETHOS.)
- Enhanced Anti RF-Interference capability with more solid RF performance
- Smart-matched ACCESS & ACCST D16 modes
- Supports basic Black-Box function
- Built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer sensor
- Multiple flight modes and configuration tools (ETHOS, LUA scripts, etc.)
- SBUS Out port (Supports 16CH / 24CH mode)
- SBUS In port (Supports Signal Redundancy)
- Full control range with telemetry (S.Port or FBUS)
- Over-The-Air (OTA) FW update
- External battery / device voltage detection
- Dimension: 54*20*10mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 9.8g
- Number of Channels: 8/24 channels: 8 High-precision PWM & 16 SBUS channels Mode / 8 High-precision PWM & 24 SBUS channels Mode
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: <65mA@5V
- Operating Range: >2km (Full range) (*Range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-35V (Battery Voltage Divider Ratio: 1:10)
- Antenna connector: IPEX4
- Compatibility: FrSky 2.4GHz ACCESS / ACCST D16 capable transmitters
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.