- Built-in F3EVO and XM receiver module
- Features the latest Accelerometer, Gyro and Compass and Baro sensor technology.
- XM receiver is a one-way receiver (no telemetry), it will receive the commands of Remote Control and send to F3EVO by SBUS (8CH is RSSI) to UART2 Rx of F3EVO)
- Dimension: 29×29×6mm (L × W × H)
- Hardware: STM32F303 CPU (72MHz inc FPU), MPU9250 (accelerometer/gyro/compass), CC2510 CPU for XM receiver
- Weight: 3.4g
- Channels: 16CH (8CH is RSSI) by SBUS to UART2 Rx of F3EVO
- Operating voltage/current: 4.2V@75mA
- Compatibility: FrSky Taranis X9D/X9E/Q X7/ Horus X12S/XJT in D16 mode
- Firmware Upgradeable
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.