- A variety of power supply options are available (Such as USB power supply, power bank, car power supply, adapter, 2S-6S RC battery, etc.)
- Different voltage and power for your choice
- Adopting the T8 series plug in&out integral soldering tip, quick and convenient to replace
- The high-temperature sleeve is made of special materials and heat-insulating technology. The handler is not hot and comfortable to hold.
- The handle button adopts the embedded design button, which is firm and does not fall off, feels comfortable and operates freely.
- With the anti-reverse connection protection function.
- You can set the sleep time period freely (1~30min). The sleep temperature drops to 80?. If you do not use this soldering iron for 30 minutes, it will automatically shut down.
- Small volume. Three-key design, strong function.
- Recovery temperature is extremely fast, when the voltage reaches 24V, the temperature rises quickly, and the tin can be melted in 3 seconds.
- Quality heating element. Ultra strong platinum temperature sensitivity.
- Two kinds of temperature show models. (Celsius ?, Fahrenheit?).
- Complement value through microcomputer temperature. Error margin less than ± 5?.
- LED display. Content is clear at a glance.
- The handle is made of special high-temperature resistant material, ESD antistatic treatment.
- Professional (function password lock, sleep function, with T8M series soldering iron head).
- Size: 102x30x183mm
- Weight: 50g
- Soldering tip: T8 Series
- Temperature Compensation: -50? ~50?
- Temperature Range: 80~450? (176~842?)
- Sleep Time: 1~30Min
- High-temperature resistance set of head: GP9
- Voltage Range: DC5V=2.1A~24V
- 1x Soldering iron
- 1x Patch cord
- 1x Soldering iron stand
- 1x Small hexagon wrench
- 1x User manual
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.