The R9 SX is the enhanced version of the R9 Slim series of long-range capable receivers. It adds 3-pin servo connectors with 6 full PWM channels and utilizes the dual-antenna design. The light-weight protective shell has a Multi-use 6-pin plug to bring you additional functions like signal redundancy, telemetry feedback, external battery detection and more.
Flexibility is a key feature of this receiver. The 6 PWM channels can be converted to 4 PWM channels with the additional Ch5 and Ch6 can be configured as an alternative S.Port and SBUS outputs to the 6-pin port. The enhanced design proves to be more durable, and in conjunction with the latest ACCESS firmware, the two are now synchronized and we are able to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
- ACCESS protocol and supports OTA functions
- 868MHz long-range with low latency
- Enhanced and durable design
- 6 standard servo connectors (default PWM channel)
- Switchable CH5/CH6 into S.Port/SBUS Output channels
- Support S.Port / F.Port (Configurable in OpenTX / FrOS menu)
- Signal redundancy function
- External battery detection
- Detachable Ipex1 connector antenna
- Frequency: 868MHz
- Dimension: 36*17*7mm / 47.5*20.5*11mm (including case and pins)
- Weight: 8.8g / 13g (including case and pins)
- Numbers of Channel: 6 PWM / 16 SBUS (CH16 outputs RSSI)
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.5V~12.6V (3S Li-Battery)
- Operating Current: <100mA@5V
- Compatibility: R9M Lite/ R9M Lite Pro / R9M 2019 with ACCESS firmware
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 16% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.