NEU Taranis Q X7S ACCESS transmitter, carbonfiber, german langua M7 Gimbals, without battery, EVA-Bag, 2,4 GHz + Archer RS
The X7S ACCESS features 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency thanks to its high-speed module digital interface. As with the rest of the ACCESS transmitters, it provides a secure and reliable link, along with wireless firmware updating making it fully compatible with our newest line of OTA receivers. The battery compartment now uses 2 18650 Li-Ion batteries and can be balance charged via the Mini USB interface.
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open source operating system
- Installed with ACCESS protocol
- High-speed module digital interface
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- Haptic vibration alerts and voice speech outputs
- Easily accessible battery compartment
(*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 Li-ion batteries)
- Dimension: 202.2mm*189.4mm*96mm
- Weight: 613g (without battery)
- Number of channels: 16 (ACCST D16) / 24 (ACCESS) channels
- Internal RF module: ISRM-N
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5V~8.4V
- Operating Current: 160mA@7.2V typ
- Operating Temperature: -10?~60? (14?~140?)
- Backlight LCD resolution: 128*64
- Smart Port, Micro SD card slot, Mini USB Port and DSC Port
1 x Taranis Q X7S Carbon-Design Mode 2 (Mode can be changed) 1 x Softcase 1 x short instruction german 1 x carrying frame 1 x USB data and charging cable 1 x 4GB SD-card
NOTE: Transmitter batteries must be ordered separately, see list of accessories!
The Archer RS receiver integrates all of the advantages of the previous receiver in its class, the R-XSR. The RS supports full-range signal control with an equivalent telemetry range. Dual detachable/replaceable antennas assure optimal antenna reception and maximum range with its lightweight design thanks to the extremely tiny form factor. Features an inverted S.Port that allows for easily connecting flight controllers, in addition to all this, the RS can also be used as a redundancy receiver along with any other FrSky ACCESS capable receiver equipped with a SBUS port. The best available signal will be used to ensure superior connectivity.
All of the Archer receivers are hyper-matched with the ACCESS protocol. They not only feature wireless firmware upgrades, increased range, and telemetry performance, the RS now supports even more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F.Port switching and FLR output. Additional valuable features are under development to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Tiny and super lightweight
- Supports siginal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Full control range with telemetry
- S.Port / F.Port
- Inverted S.Por
- Dimension: 16*11mm (L*W)
- Weight: 1.5g
- 16/24 SBUS Output Channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: <60mA@5V
- Control Range: Full range* with telemetry (*Full Range: >2km, range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 16% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.