TANDEM X20S EU/LBT FrSky transmitter blue 2,4Ghz incl. SD-card, accu, EVA-Bag + R10Pro + handle shell black
you save: 14.66%
you save: 14.66%
Not available at this time
The FrSky Tandem X20 Series is a dual-band telemetry radio system, its development has drawn on valuable feedback from FrSky’s extensive customer base, experience with previous radios and introduces many new features such as a color touch screen display, underpinned by an ergonomic design that provides unprecedented comfort when held. On the RF side, FrSky has introduced a powerful and reliable TD dual-band RF system, which features the advantages of the FrSky 868MHz and 2.4GHz in one combined RF system. The TD dual-band RF system is characterized by true simultaneous dual-band remote control with telemetry, and superb end-to-end 4ms latency performance. When combined with ETHOS, a completely new operating system, FrSky’s Tandem X20 Series provides users with a powerful, intuitive, and flexible experience to enjoy across the entire world of RC.
A Very Well Thought Through Radio Design Tandem X20 Series design has focused highly on technology, ergonomics, and user experience as follows:
Hardware Design The overall weight of Tandem X20 Series has been kept low, less than 1000 grams, by incorporating the use of light-weight materials while maintaining a strong and robust quality. The radio system comes with an 800 x 480-pixel color touch screen display on the top area of the radio which is easy to read indoors and in direct sunlight outdoors.
The Tandem X20 Series has been complemented with 6 customizable buttons on the front case that allows for quick switching between features, ideal to be used for flight modes. Additional 2 rear momentary buttons have been introduced to provide flexibility, in the ideal position for DLG pilots launch fingers no matter if you are left or right-handed. All the trims and pots adopt the CNC metal hardware that makes the radio more endurable.
Ergonomics The two side handle grips of Tandem X20 are made with a high-quality comfortable material, designed ergonomically to fit the hand very well. Both hall-gimbals are well-positioned which makes the sticks very close to the grip edge allowing for ease to reach and control, also the spring tension and the stick travel (45°to 60°)* can be adjusted. (S & HD versions support rotating gimbals within adjustable L/R 8°).
Internal 868MHz/2.4GHz Dual-Band & External Module Bay The TD dual-band RF system combines both the features and advantages of FrSky 868MHz and 2.4GHz RF together in one system. The TD features real simultaneous dual-band long-range control with telemetry that achieves reliable end-to-end 4ms latency while maintaining a robust and high-quality signal link. The entire range of TD, ACCESS & ACCST D16 receivers are supported. The built-in TANDEM RF System supports ACCESS and ACCST D16 protocols. In addition, the Tandem X20 Series includes a rear Lite version module bay to offer more options to connect external devices. The external Lite module bay supports R9M Lite, R9M PRO Lite, XJT Lite, etc. FrSky welcomes working compatibility with the 3rd party products with their own developed technology following FrSky verified 3rd party compatibility-testing program.
Built-in TD 868Mhz/2.4Ghz Dual-Band Internal RF Module
Supports Multiple Working Modes
- 2.4G ACCST D16 Mode (Compatible with ACCST Receivers with D16 V2 or later FW)
- 2.4G ACCESS Mode (Compatible with ACCESS Receivers)
- 868MHz ACCESS Mode (Compatible with ACCESS R9 868Mhz Receivers) *Capable of simultaneous working under ACCESS mode
- 2.4Ghz & 868Mhz TD Mode NEW (Compatible with TD Receivers), Super-low latency and long-range control with telemetry. *Up to 50 to 100KM Range and down to 3ms end-to end latency
The more powerful, Flexiable and Intuitive OS for your radio.
- Clear and Intuitive UI Design
- Supports Dual Operation Modes of Radio Display (Touch and Non-Touch)
- Detection and overview of the hardware, software (ETHOS) and firmware (RF module) version can be read out in the software.
The Tandem X20S has a language selection which can be easily changed in the menu. The following languages are currently available for ETHOS:
- English (delivery standard)
- 800*480 Color Touch-Screen Displays
- 6 Quick-Mode Custom Buttons (Front) and 2 Momentary Buttons (Rear)
- Lite Type External Module Bay
- Built-in 6-axis Gyroscope Sensor
- CNC Metal Trims, Knobs
- Haptic Vibration Alerts and Voice Speech Outputs
- Supports Recharge System for 2S Li-ion/LiPo Battery (USB Type-C Interface)
- High-speed PARA Wireless Training System (Compatible with FreeLink App 3.0)
- Built-in Audio Wireless Module (Compatible with Bluetooth Audio Device)
- High-Precision Hall-Sensor Gimbals with CNC Metal Panel (10 Ball-Bearings, Adjustable 45 Degree Travel* and 8 Degree Rotatable for Gimbal Dial)
- TANDEM X20S with LiPo battery pack (Mode 2)
- USB data and charging cable
- Switch Caps
- Neck strap
- Ready flashed Micro SD card (only from Engel Modellbau)
- Soft Case
- Short Instruction
*optional parts required
The Archer R10 Pro has 10 high-precision PWM channel outputs and features excellent Anti-interference performance when it comes to spark-ignition on internal combustion models. It supports full-range signal strength with dual detachable antennas that assure optimal antenna reception and maximum range. In addition to all this, the R10 PRO can also be used as a redundancy receiver along with any other FrSky ACCESS capable receiver equipped with a SBUS port. This 10-channel receivers’ noticeable features are its Anti-vibration performance and dual-battery ports for redundancy.
All of the Archer receivers are hyper-matched with the ACCESS protocol. They not only feature wireless firmware upgrades, increased range, and telemetry performance, the R10 PRO now supports more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F.Port switching and FLR output. Additional valuable features are under development to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
- German manual
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Supports signal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Supports power redundancy (Dual battery ports)
- Full control range with telemetry
- S.Port / F.Port
- Anti-interference in spark-ignition
- External battery / device voltage detection
- Dimension: 48.5*33*17mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 21g
- 16/24 Configurable SBUS Channels
- 10 High-precision PWM Channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: <60mA@5V
- Control Range: Full range* with telemetry (*Full Range: >2km, range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-36V
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.