The 868MHz R9 MM-OTA receiver implements the ACCESS protocol and brings the user improved performance and features. The R9 MM-OTA supports wireless firmware updates over the air making binding to receivers even easier. As well as the convenience of checking the current receiver firmware version. The R9 MM’s compact form factor design is also carried over to the OTA version, and the R9 MM-OTA supports inverted S.Port as well.
- 868MHz (LBT Version)
- Mini size and super lightweight
- Supports OTA firmware update
- Supports firmware version check
- S.Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- (Support F.Port, download firmware to support the function)
- Inverted S.Port enabled
- Low latency and high precision
- With RSSI output in SBUS
- Battery voltage detection supported
- Detachable Ipex connector antenna
- Dimension: 16x10x2.8mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 0.7g (without antenna)
- Number of Channels:
- LBT Version: 4/16CH (Telemetry) / 4/16CH (No Telemetry)
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 3.5V – 10V
- Operating Current: 100mA@5V
- Operating Range: Up to 10km or above
Compatibility: R9 series module (ACCESS protocol) + ACCST with suitable firmware
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.