The Archer SR10 PRO are gyro-stabilized receivers with a built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer, they have 10 high-precision PWM channel outputs and features multiple flight modes and configuration methods. They support full-range signal strength with dual detachable antennas it guarantees optimal antenna-reception and maximum range. In addition to all this, the SR10 PRO can also be used as a redundancy receiver along with any other FrSky ACCESS capable receiver equipped with an SBUS port. The SR10 PRO 10-channel receivers’ noticeable features are its Anti-vibration performance and dual-battery ports for redundancy.
All of the Archer receivers are hyper-matched with the ACCESS protocol. They not only feature wireless firmware upgrades and increased range and telemetry performance, the SR10 Pro now supports more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F.Port switching and FLR output. Additional valuable features are under development to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Built-in 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer sensor
- Multiple flight modes and configuration methods (LUA & Freelink)
- Supports signal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Supports power redundancy (Dual battery ports)
- Full control range with telemetry
- S.Port / F.Port
- Anti-interference in spark-ignition
- External battery / device voltage detection
- Dimension: 48.5*33*17mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 23g
- 16/24 Configurable SBUS Channels
- 10 high-precision PWM Channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: <60mA@5V
- Control Range: Full range* with telemetry (*Full Range: >2km, range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Voltage Measurement Range via AIN2 (External device): 0-36V
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 16% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.