NEU Taranis Q X7 ACCESS transmitter with neck-strap, white, without battery, without charger,german language + Archer RS
TARANIS Q X7 ACCESS
The TARANIS QX7 ACCESS has up to 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency thanks to its high-speed digital module interface, a haptic vibration module, and voice and audio output. The remote control has ball bearing mounted gimbals, as well as 6 switches and 2 turning potentiometers. OpenTX is installed as the operating system.
As with the other ACCESS transmitters, the TARANIS QX7 ACCESS offers a secure and reliable connection between transmitter and model, as well as a wireless firmware update, which makes the transmitter fully compatible with the new OTA receivers.
Furthermore, the TARANIS Q X7 has an SD card slot, which offers unlimited model memory. A USB port for updates and data transfer to a PC is also available. Furthermore, the USB port is used to charge the transmitter battery (2x 18650 Li-Ion battery).
The stick units can be easily adjusted to the desired mode by screws.
One of the best features of the TARANIS Q X7 is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback.
The settings in the menu can be made comfortably with a rotary wheel and push buttons. The illuminated display facilitates the processing of the inputs.
Of course, the TARANIS Q X7 has an audio socket for connecting headphones as well as a trainer socket for teacher-student fly, which can also be used for operation on a simulator.
As known from FrSky, also the TARANIS Q X7 transmitter has an external module slot to accommodate foreign RF modules and thus also to operate foreign receivers with the remote control. In use with the XJT module from FrSky up to 32 channels can be used.
Other features include Receiver Match, real-time flight data logging and Super Low Latency for precision flying.
- ACCESS transmission protocol
- Ergonomic and compact design
- Open source operating system
- Supports Spectrum Analyzer function
- High speed digital module interface
- 4-fold ball bearing mounted gimbals
- Receiver Match
- Audio voice output (values, alarms, settings etc.)
- Real-time flight data logging
- Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) alerts
- Super low latency
- Vibrating alarms
- Supports the wired training function
- Model configuration files compatible with TARANIS X9D Plus
- Easily accessible battery compartment
(*Batteries not included, adaptive with replaceable 18650 lithium-ion batteries)
- Dimensions: 202,2mmx189,4mmx96mm
- Weight: 613g (without batteries)
- Number of channels: 16 (ACCST D16) / 24 (ACCESS) channels
- Operating voltage: 6~8,4V
- Operating current: 160mA@7.2V type
- Operating temperature: -10?~60? (14?~140?)
- Backlit LCD display: 128x64 LCD readable in sunlight
- Model memory: 60 (expandable via SD card)
- Smart port, micro SD card slot, mini-USB connector and DSC connector
1 x Taranis Q X7 white Mode 2 (mode can be changed) 1 x short instruction german 1 x carrying frame 1 x USB data and charging cable 1 x 4GB SD card
NOTE: Transmitter batteries must be ordered separately, see list of accessories!
The Archer RS receiver integrates all of the advantages of the previous receiver in its class, the R-XSR. The RS supports full-range signal control with an equivalent telemetry range. Dual detachable/replaceable antennas assure optimal antenna reception and maximum range with its lightweight design thanks to the extremely tiny form factor. Features an inverted S.Port that allows for easily connecting flight controllers, in addition to all this, the RS can also be used as a redundancy receiver along with any other FrSky ACCESS capable receiver equipped with a SBUS port. The best available signal will be used to ensure superior connectivity.
All of the Archer receivers are hyper-matched with the ACCESS protocol. They not only feature wireless firmware upgrades, increased range, and telemetry performance, the RS now supports even more functions like configurable telemetry power, S.Port/F.Port switching and FLR output. Additional valuable features are under development to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
- ACCESS protocol with Over The Air (OTA)
- Tiny and super lightweight
- Supports siginal redundancy (SBUS In)
- Full control range with telemetry
- S.Port / F.Port
- Inverted S.Por
- Dimension: 16*11mm (L*W)
- Weight: 1.5g
- 16/24 SBUS Output Channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5 -10V
- Operating Current: <60mA@5V
- Control Range: Full range* with telemetry (*Full Range: >2km, range may vary based on local conditions.)
- Compatibility: All FrSky ACCESS transmitters
- * Our offer is aimed at consumers. Therefore, all prices are inclusive of VAT. VAT currently 16% and plus shipping costs.
- Images may be similar. For product information, we can assume no liability. Shown accessories are not included. Logos, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Changes, errors and prior sale.